Third Party Risk Manager
Successful 2 billion $ global organization is looking for a Third-Party Risk Manager reporting to the VP, Internal Audit & Compliance. This individual will be responsible for the implementation of our vendor risk management practices and processes. This person will be responsible for assessing third parties (vendors, professional services, managed services etc.) risks, coordinating cross-functionally for risk mitigation, and developing key risk metrics. Additionally, you will work in depth with other parts of the business to ensure our security, privacy, and compliance commitments. You will work closely with counterparts in IT, Security and Privacy to help us manage and maintain the third-party risk management program. You will also work closely with the business stakeholders and procurement to ensure a smooth vendor purchasing and on-boarding experience.
Please note: We are not looking for candidates to conduct cyber vendor assessments but rather support our TPRM function build out and maturing our governance practices and processes to provide guidance to our business owners in managing their vendors.
Additionally, while the Company is currently working remote, the expectation is that this position will be primarily office-based once employees are able to return to the office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This position requires you to bring your critical thinking, vendor risk, operational and effective relationship building skills to support risk identification, analysis, process design and implementing control practices to drive our vendor compliance culture across the enterprise.
· Implement and manage core Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) process to access, monitor and report on risk from third party supplier relationships
· Assess and monitor the TPRM lifecycle activities
· Maintain and contribute to a comprehensive inventory of third parties, including risk rating and ongoing monitoring.
· Lead supplier risk assessments, due diligence, audits, issues management
This position is ideally suited for an individual who is detail oriented and driven by growth and change. This individual should have excellent time management skills and strong relationship management capabilities. Other qualifications include:
· 5+ years of professional experience in TPRM
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Risk Management
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Ability to work well within a diverse group environment
· Ability to work as part of a team, as well as an individual contributor
· Independent, proactive, and “roll up your sleeves” attitude