Technical Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Associate is an in-house resource to provide technical and limited clinical support. The associate will interact with various customer types and healthcare professionals in domestic and international markets, providing excellent customer service and resolving cases expeditiously. These positions will include collaboration with sales, Marketing, Quality, R&D, Regulatory, IT, and operations team members.
- Receives and handles inbound calls and emails in a call-center environment to address technical and limited clinical support cases.
- Ensure end-user support needs are fulfilled according to business and compliance requirements, documenting corrections as appropriate.
- Fulfills customer orders in accordance with warranty and sales guidelines.
- Independently manages customer escalations with minimal intervention by management.
- Manages complaint records according to FDA and ISO regulations.
- Contributes to knowledge base development and product quality by communicating unusual trends and opportunities for improvement.
Essential to this role are bedside manner and the skillful application of product, clinical, and device compliance knowledge.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Computer literate with solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Internet/Cloud-based applications.
- Data entry experience and ability to type 45+ wpm. Comfortable using and navigating Apple and Android-based smartphones.
- Bilingual in other languages a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and QAD ERP a plus. Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations, complaint handling, CAPA, and related processes preferred.