Technical Consultant/Conversation Designer
- Work closely with the research team to understand technology capabilities and create interactive experiences with testing goals in mind.
- Write, test, and refine content using off-the-shelf and in-house tools, using markup languages, similar to those of Yarn Spinner and Conversation Design Markup Language.
- Create characters that are immersive, authentic, and consistent across a diverse set of topics, conversational paradigms, and guest responses.
- Actively participate in testing and feedback sessions, identify "holes" in the logic or experience and contribute to solutions.
- Bachelors, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience as a writer
- Conversation Design experience is a must-have
- Must be willing to engage with new areas of business
- Must be able to read and write basic code-will not build anything-totally basic coding