Top 100 Public Accounting firm is seeking a Tax Supervisor, CPA.
- Manage and develop income tax and financial planning clients
- Reviewing very complex Individual and Entity Tax Returns
- Preparing year-end projections
- Conducting research on various Tax issues
- Mentoring Associates and providing guidance on Tax issues
- Liaising with Managers and Clients
- Maintaining presentation skills (oral and written)
Benefits: Market-leading benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing plan, parental leave, and a 401(k) match. We also offer many fun intangible perks and paid continuing education.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields
- CPA certification is required
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word, and CCH Axcess
- Excellent research, writing, verbal, and written communication skills are required
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 4+ years of public accounting experience minimum.
- Ability to prepare working trial balance and year-end adjusting entries
- Possess a broad understanding of Tax Law with specialized knowledge in a particular area(s) of individual, corporate, taxation of pass-throughs, estate and gift tax, investment advisory, and/or financial planning
- High Net Worth Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, and Trust Preparation experience (Non-profit experience is a huge plus!)