A successful CPA firm in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Tax Manager with 3+ years of experience to join their growing team.
Our client supports clients on a full-service basis. Their business consulting services ensure that their clients are successful from the launch of their business and as they move forward. They know that there are many aspects of running a successful operation, and that’s why they cover all the bases - offering everything from entity selection and initial setup of accounting records to accounting software conversion and QuickBooks training.
- Review and sign tax returns
- Prepare complex tax returns for individuals, corporations, nonprofits, partnerships, and trusts
- Tax research experience
- Communicate with IRS, FTB, etc, and other regulatory agencies
- Compute quarterly estimates and other computations, including salary projections
- Communicate directly with clients
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience with Partnerships, Individual, Corporate, Taxation of Pass-Throughs, Estate and gift tax.
- Softwares: UltraTaX, Thomson Reuters, QB Online & Desktop Canopy
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- CPA certification is required
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word,
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required