Staff Tax Accountant
Our client is seeking a career-oriented CPA or EA candidate to join their team.
Established in 1995, our client is a relationship-oriented firm specializing in high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses across a broad set of industries. They provide their clients with a full range of services including business consulting, tax, and attest services. They are focused on establishing long-term relationships with their clients and team of tax professionals.
Committed to growing their employees' capabilities and knowledge base, you will join a team environment that fosters learning and professional growth. Their ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, career-oriented CPA or CPA with a bachelor's degree in Accounting. As a member of their team, you will be expected to follow several projects through to completion and take responsibility for maintaining client relationships.
Benefits our company offers:
Employee Medical & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Analyze books and records
- Interact with clients regarding accounting and tax needs
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements/documents for business owners, interested parties, and government agencies.
- Writing correspondence to both clients and government agencies on behalf of clients.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Maturity, dependability, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must be software literate - including MS Suite.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Prior accounting work experience
- Experience with ProSystem fx software preferred