Sr. Instructional Designer & Content Developer
We’re looking for an Instructional Design expert to join the company's Talent Activation & Growth team. In this role, you’ll use your instructional design and content development skills to create elegant and dynamic learning experiences including on-demand courses, instructor-led training (ILT), and assets such as videos and job aids.
As Sr. Instructional Designer & Content Developer, you’ll work in partnership with our Global Talent team to scope, design and build content that will positively impact the skills-based growth of our global employee population. Leverage your professional passion for instructional design to deliver impactful experiences for employees that support growth and development and fuels business success. If you’re creative, analytical, collaborative, and obsessed with employee experience - we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports into the Head of Talent Activation & Growth and and can be based in any US office or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Own the design, development and implementation of courses, programs and assets for a variety of audiences and delivery types including on-demand courses, instructor-led presentations, learning materials, and quick reference guides/job aids
- Create engaging and high-impact learning experiences that align with business goals and deliver on intended learning outcomes
- Partner with program owners and subject matter experts to gather requirements and collaborate to deliver holistic learning solutions
- Apply current industry research and creative approaches to deliver engaging learning solutions that drive engagement and operational efficiencies
- Produce content that is both effective and timely based on project deadlines in a fast-paced, high-quality environment
- Review and update existing instructional design, training, and graphic/media strategies in training course materials
- Video Editing Capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in instructional design, educational technology, or related field
- 5+ years of instructional design, eLearning and content development experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, and high-output environment
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with Instructional Technologies including eLearning tools, video design/editing, multimedia, and graphic tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate RISE, Camtasia, Canva etc.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, video and audio scripts, storyboards and assessments
- Adult learning expert with the ability to apply adult learning theory
- Program/project management experience; ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize time well
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Premier or Camtasia Editing Software