Sr. Human Rescources Generalist
SUMMARY: A hospitality service company located in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Sr. Human REsources Generalist. This position is primarily responsible for directing and managing the Human Resources activities for the organization and includes talent acquisition, talent retention, employee development, employee relations, compensation and managing outside vendors for benefits. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the President. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. Position will not be supervising.
The goal is to support the company strategy and ensure the long-term success of the people and the organization as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.).
· Work collaboratively and effectively with AMA leadership team, other leaders and employees at all levels.
· Develop and influence the implementation of HR best practices.
· Assume responsibility of employee relations.
· Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices.
· Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
· Prepare reports for the President and leadership team using business metrics and KPI’s.
· Proven experience as Director of HR or other senior HR role.
· Experience in planning and implementation of HR policies and practices.
· Knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.).
· Ability to use metrics and analytics.
· Knowledge of local employment related laws and regulations.
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Aptitude in communicating both written and oral
· Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities.
· BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable.
· Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have.
***Position is primarily in the office, however once you are trained, the position can work a Hybrid schedule (3 days in the office)
*** 2 Process Interview (resume / phone or zoom, then an in-person interview with the CEO/Co-Owner/Cirector of HR/HR Consultant)
*** SALARY: Direct Hire $70K-$80K
START DATE: DECEMBER 6, 2021
Company pays 100% of the employee’s cost of Kaiser and a portion of their PPO plan
401K 4% match
20 days of PTO
5 holidays off – Not including the day after Thanksgiving