SQL Developer Job Description:
Our client is the premier maker and distributor of Pop Culture collectibles and lifestyle products. Our IT team is looking for an experienced SQL Programmer to help manage, maintain, and improve our digital systems with an emphasis on our ERP system.
In this role, you will develop new programs and processes as well as maintain existing programs and code. Ad-hoc reports and queries will be frequent. You'll be part of a small team that has a direct and immediate impact on efficiency and workflow. The environment is fast-paced, creative, and friendly.
- Create and modify triggers, stored procedures, queries, views, and tables
- Create programs and scripts to gain efficiencies for staff
- Write ad-hoc queries and reports
- Improve, troubleshoot, and maintain existing code
- Build reports in SSRS, Power BI, and similar programs
- Additional related duties may be assigned
- Be a part of a positive and supportive work environment that promotes creativity and pride, with a balance of healthy and fun activities
- On-site cafe serving free healthy lunch options for all staff
- Applicants will undergo a 10-year background, credit and security check