Solution Architect - HR Technology
1. Technology Alignment:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including HR leadership, IT teams, and vendors, to understand business requirements and objectives.-
- Assess the technology landscape and conduct comprehensive architectural reviews of existing systems to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that new HR technology assessments align with our enterprise architecture, standards, and principles.
- Provide input and recommendations on technology roadmaps, ensuring they align with the organization's strategic vision.
2. Solution Design and Architecture:
- Develop and maintain architectural guidelines, principles, and standards for HR technology solutions.
- Design end-to-end solutions that are scalable, reliable, and compliant with security and data privacy requirements.
- Collaborate with other architects to ensure a cohesive, integrated architecture across the organization.
- Oversee the development and documentation of solution architecture blueprints, including system diagrams, data flows, and integration strategies.
3. Vendor Evaluation and Management:
- Evaluate third-party SaaS solutions, ensuring they meet business needs, architectural standards, and security requirements.
- Lead vendor assessments, proof-of-concept trials, and contract negotiations to ensure optimal partnerships.
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance with service level agreements and architectural guidelines.
4. Project and Technical Leadership:
- Act as a technical leader and advisor on HR technology projects, providing guidance to project teams, developers, and engineers.
- Participate in project planning, scoping, and estimation activities to ensure alignment with architectural principles.
- Resolve complex technical issues and provide expertise in troubleshooting and optimization efforts.
5. Communication and Collaboration:
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, including HR, IT, and executive leadership.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and understandable mannerCollaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure HR technology solutions meet business needs and architectural objectives.
6. Providing Recommendations and Roadmaps:
- Offer recommendations and roadmaps for proposed HR technology solutions that align with enterprise architecture and business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and objectives, translating them into actionable architectural plans.
- Lead the design process for HR technology solutions, ensuring they are robust, scalable, and high-performing.
- Conduct in-depth debug and performance analysis to optimize existing solutions and troubleshoot issues.
8. Knowledge Sharing:
- Document best practices and architectural knowledge for new solutions, ensuring that the team has access to reference materials for continuous improvement.
- Promote knowledge sharing within the team and across the organization to foster a culture of learning and innovation.
9. Advocating for Process Improvements:
- Advocate for process improvements related to HR technology solutions and architectural practices.
- Actively participate in process enhancement initiatives and provide expertise to develop and implement effective solutions.
- Regularly communicate new features, enhancements, and benefits of HR technology solutions to partners, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
11. Technical Leadership:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of architects, developers, and engineers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Mentor team members, sharing your expertise and helping them develop their skills.
12. Proof-of-Concept Projects:
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate the feasibility and effectiveness of proposed HR technology solutions.
- Use these projects to demonstrate the value and potential of new technologies and concepts.
13. Solution Design Review:
- Review and validate solution designs proposed by other team members to ensure they meet architectural standards and objectives.
- Offer constructive feedback and guidance to maintain consistency and quality across projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (Master's preferred).
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect, with a focus on HR technology or related domains.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and principles
- Experience with HR technology systems, including HRIS, talent management, recruitment, and payroll solutions.
- Proficiency in evaluating and implementing SaaS and vendor-managed solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering successful projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect) are a plus.
- Proven expertise in debugging, performance analysis, and optimization of HR technology solutions.
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- A track record of successfully leading and mentoring technical teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing proof-of-concept projects.
- Proficiency in reviewing and validating solution designs and providing actionable feedback.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in HR technology and a commitment to staying updated with emerging trends and technologies
- This person can sit remote anywhere
- will be engaging 7 - 10 delivery team leads- running multiple projects, partner iwth each leader to understand the scope of projects- understand the team needs and be aware of what the teams are working on and compare to what they are reviewing product wise.
- person will be reiviewing products of interest and exploring new solutions /replaing product, or dropping them
- this person should have domain and functional eperience working in enterprise landscapes looking at over 200 products and tool-
- should be able to look at the products and ensure they are in compliance with security standards
- ability to identify gaps and start taking actions to rectify them