Senior Tax Accountant
A rapidly growing local CPA firm in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant/Tax Manager to join their team. Our client is a premier boutique accounting firm with a full complement of business consulting, accounting, and tax services for small to mid-size businesses. This is an excellent opportunity to be a leader, coach, and mentor staff. Our client's commitment is to help the ideal candidate progress beyond the senior/manager role.
- Review tax returns
- Train staff
- Research complex tax issues
- Oversee all phases of tax consulting and/or compliance projects
- Deliver timely, high-quality profitable services to small to mid-sized companies
- Prepare tax returns
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a small or mid-tier CPA firm
- CPA License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Willing to take on a big role at the firm
- Experience with corporate, pass-through entities and individual tax returns is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)