Senior Tax Accountant
"We are a fast-growing energetic CPA firm with lots of room for growth.”
Rapidly growing local CPA firm in Glendale is looking to hire a Senior Tax Accountant/Tax Manager with minimum of 5 years of experience with taxation from small or mid-tier firms.
The candidate will prepare some returns but primarily review tax returns and train staff, research complex tax issues oversee all phases of tax consulting and/or compliance projects and deliver timely, high-quality profitable services to small to midsized companies. Excellent opportunity to be a leader, coach and mentor staff. Our commitment to you is helping you progress beyond the senior/manager role. If your skills develop and you have the aspirations to become a partner, the opportunity is definitely available.
About our Accountancy Corporation:
Headquartered in Glendale, California, we are a premier boutique accounting firm with a full complement of business consulting, accounting, and tax services for small to mid-size businesses.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a small or mid-tier CPA firm
- CPA License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Willing to take on a big role at the firm
- Experience with corporate, pass-through entities and individual tax returns is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)