Senior Software Engineer/Developer
The Senior Software Engineer will work with key stakeholders (business analyst, architect, QA analyst, and other technical resources) to deliver solutions in the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system and related APIs. The individual needs to have a cross-system perspective of solutions that span multiple disciplines (Contract Lifecycle Management, Contract Analytics, Contract API, and Integration with Revenue Accounting). The Senior Software Engineer will focus on the following key responsibility areas: Architecture, Solution Development, and Production Support while interacting with onshore and offshore development resources, vendors, professional service providers, and global business partners.
- Work with current CLM vendor and offshore team to develop solutions to enhancements or bug fixes
- Developing and deploying J2EE applications to integrate enterprise systems (J2EE packaged software).
- Consuming, Developing and implementing web services.
- Programming with JAVA (Multi-Threading), J2EE, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, PL/SQL, JUnit, Maven/Ant, UML, SOAP, XML.
- Programming with Web 2.0 technologies
- Assists in the management of offshore development team by providing leadership and direction, setting clear expectations and communicating feedback regularly.
- Participate in a 24x7 production support rotation
- Lead root-cause analysis efforts to resolve day-to-day production issues which are escalated from Level 1/Level 2 Support Teams
- 8+ years Java/J2EE experience.
- Excellent analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills with attention to detail in highly complex systems.
- Provide good estimates, and realistic implementation schedules for tasks, projects and initiatives.
- Experience with Spring Core, JPA and MyBatis (or other Java Persistence/ORM frameworks)
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Strong understanding of database (SQL)
- Experience with Git for source control
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), build tools like Maven/Ant
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience implementing and documenting RESTful APIs
- Broad background in web application architectures.
- Web Application Server - Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
- Web Servers - Apache, IIS
- Strong working knowledge of contract administration, finance and IT standards
- Advanced level of knowledge of the concepts, capabilities, and integration of packaged software