Senior Manager Ethics & Compliance
Successful 2 billion $ global organization is looking for a Senior Manager Ethics & Compliance reporting to the VP, Internal Audit & Compliance. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and administration of the Code of Business Ethics and Standards of Conduct, other anti-corruption and anti-fraud policies, compliance and ethics initiatives and training.
Additionally, while the Company is currently working remote, the expectation is that this position will be primarily office-based once employees are able to return to the office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Support the development, implementation and administration of the Global Compliance and Ethics program.
· Review current, and develop and implement new corporate initiatives, trainings, and processes to support compliance needs of the company.
· Participate in conducting enterprise-wide risk assessments, identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
· Create and implement processes for monitoring and auditing of compliance program activities (e.g., vetting, gifts/conflicts registration) and management of files and records relating to same.
· Update and maintain corporate compliance and ethics policies to ensure they are properly communicated and respected.
· Manage and coordinate the implementation / maintenance of systems, processes and procedures of compliance and ethics. Provide advice on compliance and ethics issues as required.
· Manage and coordinate anti-corruption risk assessment activities and ongoing risk reviews
· Manage monitoring and tracking of the compliance and ethics program. This includes maintaining key metrics, and monitoring adherence to compliance and ethics procedures and processes.
· Develop, implement, and track compliance and ethics training initiatives.
· Support activities that mitigate third-party risk, including reviewing and updating third party due diligence policy and process, conducting due diligence reviews on third parties, and monitoring and reporting due diligence activities.
· Develop, pilot, deliver and measure training to build staff awareness of ethics and compliance expectations, processes, and procedures.
· Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
This position is ideally suited for an individual who is detail oriented and driven by growth and change. This individual should have excellent time management skills and strong relationship management capabilities. Other qualifications include:
· 7+ years of professional experience managing or administering a compliance and ethics program
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Compliance or Risk Management certifications such as CCEP, a plus
· Knowledge of anti-corruption and anti-fraud legislation, including the FCPA and UK Bribery Act
· Experience in developing, administering and/or auditing a compliance program.
· Strong track record of effectively assessing and managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to interpret and provide guidance on laws, rules and regulations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Ability to work well within a diverse group environment
· Ability to work as part of a team, as well as an individual contributor
· Independent, proactive, and “roll up your sleeves” attitude