Senior Financial Systems Analyst
This SFSA will support enterprise-wide and LOB segment-specific efforts related to Projects Initiate to Close (PIC) processes, enhancements, and sustainment activities. This role will also assist in enforcing policies and standards for the Enterprise and LOB segments.
They will participate in the design, evaluation, testing and implementation of system break fixes, enhancements, projects, and other system changes. The role will provide daily support to the end user community, identify continuous improvement opportunities, and develop training/communication materials for the process.
The ideal candidate should have good client service relationships, excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, experience with managing team members to achieve goals, be able to interact and partner with all levels of management, work in a challenging environment and adapt to changing business priorities with ease. The candidate must have a strong accounting/finance and project management background.
The position requires a strong analytical skillset to drive process changes and improvements through communications and presentations with all levels of management. Experience with enterprise systems (SAP or another Enterprise Resource Planning platform) will be important to drive changes. The candidate should have the ability to identify and resolve issues, deliver high-quality client services, work independently or in a team, work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to business priority changes with ease.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience (Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or a related)
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated expertise and technical proficiency in financial systems and business processes, including experience with T-accounts, reconciliations, and process flows
- Experience working for a large company and within a matrix organization
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skills, problem recognition, problem solving and a track record of seeing tasks through to completion
- Demonstrate multi-tasking and project management skills to manage workload while adhering to deadlines and delivering high quality results
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to succinctly convey relevant information across multiple levels of the organization and project a professional image that fosters relationship building and collaboration
- Demonstrate process improvements and a desire to implement best practices
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a logical and persuasive approach and outline for presentations
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethic all instances
- Graduate Degree [Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or a related field (e.g., MBA, MIS)]
- 3-5 years of demonstrated expertise and technical proficiency in financial systems and business processes, including experience with T-accounts, reconciliations, and process flows
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Experience in using SAP or another ERP
- Experience in using Business Warehouse, Business Objects or other reporting tools
- Experience developing and delivering end-user training virtually, in person and/or using pre-recorded videos