Senior Financial Analyst
This role is in the Financial Systems Enterprise organization and will require accounting background to ensure financial integrity and controls are delivered. The incumbent will partner closely with Finance areas to achieve best practice solutions and efficiencies and will work with business partners in Technology to jointly deliver the solution.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3- 5 years of demonstrated high-level professional knowledge and skills in finance systems and processes.
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization.
- Passion for and knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver best practice ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Expert knowledge/experience in Financial Systems and area for business and technical audiences
- Experience supporting change for projects that encompass SAP boundary systems
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborate, establish relationships and build credibility with internal clients and to navigate organizational structures
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills to manage workload from logistics to strategic efforts, while adhering to deadlines and high quality
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to different audiences and clients
- Ability to develop a logical and persuasive approach and outline for a presentation/”deck"