- Follow established demand management and governance processes to engage global business partners on requirements gathering and request prioritization
- Develop business analysis deliverables, including but not limited to, workflows and process models, detailed business requirements, use cases, business rules, release notes, change management documentation, project approval requests, etc.
- Conduct reviews and obtain consensus on requirements with global business users as well as with internal application team
- Partner with the project delivery team to assess technical feasibility and obtain estimates for backlog items
- Review design documents and obtain regional consensus and user approvals
- Manage blockers and impediments to the release plan
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Demonstrate knowledge and mastery of Agile project methodology and change management principles
- Develop and maintain project plans to track milestones and detailed tasks and drive the implementation of projects
- Write and communicate project status including, but not limited to weekly project status reports
- Manage resource allocations across projects
- Oversee planning, organization, coordination, and execution of quality assurance activities
- Create test strategy, test scenarios, and produce and execute test scripts for new applications and enhancements
- Conduct functional, integration and user acceptance testing for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Ensure a stable and predictable operating environment for the user community, which includes proper problem identification, timely escalation and resolution, and thorough testing of software changes.
- Lead analysis efforts to resolve day-to-day production issues which are escalated from Level 1/Level 2 Support Teams
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of accounting, finance and IT standards
- Demonstrates an advanced level of knowledge of the concepts, capabilities, and integration of relational databases and packaged software
- Assists in the management of lower-level team member performance by providing leadership and direction, setting clear expectations and communicating feedback regularly.
- BA in Comp Sci, IS, Eng, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- Preferred education MBA or other advanced degree
- 8+ years in business systems analysis with at least 5 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
- Understanding of Licensing and Consumer Products industry with demonstrated domain experience in Revenue Accounting, Finance and Contract Management Systems including, but not limited to contract processes and practices, licensee royalty statement submission processes, royalty and revenue transaction processing
- Experience with highly integrated accounting applications, including interfaces to SAP, forecasting, data warehouses, master data management, and product master is desirable
- Knowledge of KPIs and terms to support reporting for Revenue Accounting, Contract Management, Legal, and Category Management business partners
- Experience with MicroStrategy reporting or equivalent reporting system
- Excellent communication, collaboration and client engagement skills
- Excellent analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to lead cross-team projects
- 5+ years of Project Management experience on complex level projects is desirable
- Scrum Master and Agile certification is preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Google Docs, SharePoint, Jira