Job Summary: Are you a CPA who is ready for exciting, stimulating work, paired with the work/life balance you’ve always wanted, but never had?
This position is with a Top 100 Firm...this position will offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
- Analysis revolving around all Forensic Accounting and Family Litigation matters
- Tracing of assets
- Exposure to Business Valuations
- Real Estate Apportionment
- Preparing Gross Cash Flows
- Pension Plan Allocations
- Preparing Declarations and writing statements and recommendations
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Licensed (or pending) California CPA with 3+ years of recent “Big Four” auditing and/or tax experience
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word and Pro-FX
- Commuting distance to the Century City office
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- CPA Designation