Full-Stack Developer (JS)
Our client is looking for candidates who can help us build, scale and innovate as we develop our industry leading platform for access control and office automation. Strong analytical and software skills are a must in order to join our team, and we are particularly seeking candidates with experience and skills in multiple technologies, in order to contribute broadly to our team-centric approach to product development.
- Develop software for cloud-based APIs/services that manage core business data and power the rest of our office automation architecture
- Develop software for deploying/managing/troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, and monitoring production software
- Work with product + engineering team to guide overall system architecture + design, particularly to help ensure that operational needs (deployability, maintainability, monitoring, troubleshooting) are accounted for
- Contribute as other skills allow within our fast-paced environment and evolving product portfolio
- Help with care and feeding of our products + services - take a holistic view of how our architecture functions in production, share responsibility for the quality and reliability of the entire system
- Must have software development experience in multiple programming languages, particularly NodeJS API frameworks (HapiJS preferred), and preferably Python
- Must have experience with RESTful API design/architecture
- Must have experience with SQL data stores and designing relational data models
- Prefer experience building API-based integrations with other cloud services like G Suite, Microsoft Graph, Okta, OneLogin, Slack, etc.
- Prefer experience with log/data analysis pipelines, IoT concepts and protocols (MQTT), backend services for mobile applications
- Prefer experience with deploying and maintaining software services within public cloud environments, particularly AWS services such as Serverless/Lambda, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2/VPCs, Docker, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudWatch / Datadog / other monitoring services
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals including bash / command-line