About the Job:
We have a variety of products: from complex applications, to internal admin tools, to standalone promo pages. The work is varied and so will be the technology and solutions.
- Write elegant, efficient, concise code that follows best practices.
- Create UI solutions with user in mind.
- Build and maintain reusable code, internal libraries, and documentation.
- Responsible for optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Compensation includes an attractive 401K and an incentive bonus plan. Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) is also provided. Full details will be made available during an interview.
- portfolio etc.).
- Understanding of modern browser differences and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of Chrome Dev Tools.
- Great attention to detail and ability to see (and test) the product from end user’s perspective.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and willingness to learn and adapt to changing business needs
Extra points for:
- Experience working with live video (hls, rtmp, webrtc, html5 media elements).
- Experience working with web sockets.
- Experience in designing single-page applications.