The Executive Assistant/Administrator is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to two or more executives at this Los Angeles Venture Capital / Private Equity business. For this position you must be comfortable working in both the high-energy music/entertainment world and the conservative meticulous, yet entrepreneurial financial services industry.
Thenatureofthesupportincludes,butisnotlimitedto,creatingandupdating client records with significant detail about Venture Capital transactions, communication and deal details. Additionally you will be responsible for entering accurate data in the VC database, managing multiple travel schedules, scheduling multiple simultaneous meetings on various conference platforms, performing online and database research to identify client information, reviewing and processing electronic paperwork, managing online files, formatting financial and other documents, telephone contact with high level clients and partners, coordinating contact between executives and clients, preparing reports, assisting with special projects, and other tasks as assigned.
· Create and update client and financial information in the database, record conversations, and maintain data integrity.
· Schedule high level client meetings via, video conference, telephone or in-person.
· Perform client research from the database and the internet.
· Assist executives throughout the life of the financial process keeping executives informed as to the status of information.
· Handle confidential and sensitive information from executives and clients with the utmost discretionary care and privacy.
· Prepare executives for client meetings by providing research on the client, company and financial information, directions and marketing materials.
· Monitor industry/market news and communicate pertinent information to executives
· Review and process inquiries for new business.
· Make executive travel arrangements and prepare travel reports.
· Assist executives with maintaining their Outlook calendars, transcribe meeting notes and input in database.
· Facilitate coordination of local meetings and events.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Exemplary organizational skills in a fast-moving environment.
· Independent thinker, ability toproblem-solve and make quality decisions.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Ability to work in a high energy, exuberant, high-spirited environment and have a client-focused approach to fast moving projects.
· Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence skills to effectively handle issues and situations sensitive in nature
· Very strong Microsoft Office computer skills: Outlook (managing folders, managing multiple calendars), Word (extensive formatting), Excel (formatting,), and PowerPoint.
· Maintain NDA and Confidentiality Agreements. Safeguard and keep confidential all information, observations, and viewpoints regarding client business.
· Demonstrate utmost professional and ethical conduct.
· Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
· 9:00 am – 5:00 pm normal schedule, but flexible to work occasional varying time schedules.
- Prior Financial Services Industry experience
- Familiarity with Fundraising, VC and PE industry and firms
- 3 – 5 years of administrative support or related experience in financial services and entertainment