Customer Marketing Manager, Retention
We’re looking for a highly-talented Customer Marketing Manager, Retention to join the Customer Marketing team as a contractor. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the customer retention strategy and engagement activities across the customer lifecycle. You’ll identify and manage scalable post-sale campaigns and programs designed to drive customer adoption and app marketplace integration installation to support overall retention goals.
As a Customer Marketing Manager, Retention, you’ll partner across marketing, sales, customer success, partner and product teams to deliver innovative ways to support initiatives aimed at delivering best-in-class experiences for customers that increase lifetime value and reduce churn. You will use your blend of skills and leverage appropriate channels to deliver the right content to the right customer at the right time to improve product adoption/usage, reduce churn, maximize customer value, and increase retention.
This position reports into the Sr. Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
- Develop, manage and optimize retention programs, including customer communications such as usage nurtures, integration promotion, certification and training webinars to increase usage and support adoption and retention goals
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their behavior to create strategic plans, programs, resources, and content to accelerate product adoption and app marketplace integration installations
- Collaborate with partner marketing and app marketplace team on the top partner integrations to drive customers on the path to 5+ installed integrations
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to build content strategy to educate customers on product usage and adoption
- Use analytics and customer insights to design and optimize adoption and integration initiatives and touch points that support customer retention, leading to overall customer growth
- Work closely with the customer marketing and customer campaign team to oversee database of existing customer accounts and align marketing efforts to ensure programs are integrated and operationally feasible, timely and accurate, preventing disjointed, overlapping, or conflicting communications
- Lead, influence, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the company consistently delivers a great end-to-end customer experience across all stages, segments, channels and touchpoints within the global customer journey.
- Be proactive in measuring and evaluating performance and adjust strategy as needed to drive business outcomes, presenting results, recommendations and next steps.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of proven work experience in adoption/retention marketing, customer lifecycle, or similar role (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment)
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and management of global retention marketing programs, strategies and/or processes.
- An analytic mindset and skills to measure performance with a data-driven approach to decision making
- A deep understanding of customer segmentation and how various marketing channels compliment each to support successful cross-channel retention campaigns
- Ability to analyze what’s working and what’s not, and directing teams to maximize effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships and partner across teams
- Criminal County Search (7 Year)
- Enhanced Nationwide (Multi-State)
- Extended Global Sanctions (Blacklist)
- Social Security Trace