Join a winning team at a growing firm! This firm is a certified public accounting firm that offers a culture that is fun and diverse with an authentic family feel experience. The firm attributes its exceptional growth with over 60+ years of service and are committed to providing the highest quality accounting, auditing, tax, and business advisory services to clients. The firm is located in the heart of the Valley, employs more than 45 team members with a wide range of experience and skills, serving businesses in various industries and are looking to add a Full Charge Bookkeeper to the team!
Primary duties include:
· Proficiency in processing manual payroll with ability to maintain salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and liability payments.
· Proficiency in quarterly and year-end payroll tax returns, along withW2/W3 filing.
· Preparation of form 1099’s, sales and used tax returns/prepayments with CDTFA.
· Open, renew, and close accounts for city business licenses.
· Property tax 571-Lreporting.
· Census reporting and workmen’s compensation premium.
· Manage projects and workflows, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize while ensuring timely filing and reporting.
· Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual write-ups for tax preparation.
· Proficiency in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Monthly and annual banks and credit cards entries and reconciliation.
· Maintain general ledger, reconciling accounts, journal entries and financial statement.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
· Team player with ability to work independently.
· Establish and maintain excellent direct client service.
· Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, strong ethics and business conduct.
· Ability to evaluate situations and modify accordingly.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships through all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrates ability to take initiative and exercise time management skills.
· Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma, Some college/business school preferred
· Proficient in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Minimum two years’ experience of manual payroll processing
· Minimum two years’ experience with CPA firm bookkeeping
· Payroll audit experience preferred