Client provides Business Management services for small businesses and individuals. Their roster spans a wide range of interesting and fun businesses including clients in the entertainment, creative, beauty and restaurant fields.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the Business Management industry from A to Z.
This position is perfect for someone who is eager to learn more about accounting, the learning is endless with this company.
100% On Site
Client is seeking a candidate who lives close to Marina Del Rey (within 15-20 miles)
Job Responsibilities include:
Under direction of Business Owner/Manager
- Manage office communication through phone and email
- Manage all incoming client mail (sorting and filing)
- Process and pay all client bills through check, wire, & ACH and keep track of payment due dates
- Prepare and enter client invoices
- Keep clients and owner informed of upcoming deadlines including tax
- Assist in management and onboarding of new and existing clients and document transition and flow
- Manage appointment calendar for owner
- Handle other client needs as assigned
The ideal individual will possess the following education, skills and personality traits:
- 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative assistant preferably in an accounting department or financial based company with some Bookkeeping knowledge
- Personable and outgoing and able to communicate effectively and professionally on the phone as well as through written communication
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Working knowledge of accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Suite
- Very organized, detail oriented and result driven
- Flexible approach to changing priorities at a moment’s notice
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused in fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Medical Insurance: (Health & Vision)
- Retirement plan
- Background, education, driving and credit checks will be performed.