Assistant to the Account Managers
• Assist in verifying and entering details of transactions as they occur in accounting software.
• Assist in maintaining the bills and receipts as a ready reference for any transaction recorded.
• Assist in preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested.
• Assist in preparing and recording payroll.
• Assist in preparing annual information returns such as 1099’s, business license, etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliations monthly.
• Research account payable and accounts receivable issues as needed.
• Prepare quarterly earnings reports for various guilds – WGA, DGA, etc.
• Prepare medical/dental insurance submissions and reconcile with explanation of benefits.
• Communicate with Account Managers and Department Manager daily workload and schedule.
• Perform a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties as required by daily operations and assigned by management
Education and experience:
• Minimum of a high school education with emphasis on business math, bookkeeping & accounting.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency w/ Microsoft Office365.
• Comfortable with accounting software or comfortable learning accounting software
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Works with confidential firm & personnel matters, requires ability to keep matters confidential