Required Education :
Minimum of a high school education with emphasis on business math, bookkeeping & accounting.
Job Description :
Summary of responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting the account manager(s) in handling all the accounting activities to include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger, account reconciliations and additional duties as assigned. Reports to Account Managers and Department Manager.
• Assist in verifying and entering details of transactions as they occur in accounting software.
• Assist in maintaining the bills and receipts as a ready reference for any transaction recorded.
• Assist in preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested.
• Assist in preparing and recording payroll.
• Assist in preparing annual information returns such as 1099’s, business license, etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliations monthly.
• Research account payable and accounts receivable issues as needed.
• Prepare quarterly earnings reports for various guilds – WGA, DGA, etc.
• Prepare medical/dental insurance submissions and reconcile with explanation of benefits.
• Communicate with Account Managers and Department Manager daily workload and schedule. • Perform a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties as required by daily operations and assigned by management
Required Qualifications :
Education and experience:
• Minimum of a high school education with emphasis on business math, bookkeeping & accounting.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency w/ Microsoft Office365.
• Comfortable with accounting software or comfortable learning accounting software
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Works with confidential firm & personnel matters, requires ability to keep matters confidential
Clients pays 100% health insurance and offers 401K and profit sharing