Assistant Account Manager
If you are looking to work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the top accountancy firms in Southern California. The firm prides itself on providing timely and quality services to well-established clients.
We are looking to hire a full-time account manager assistant in our Business Management department as soon as possible. This candidate must have prior an accounting degree or some experience in bookkeeping and accounting. Please see the complete list of preferred skills and experiences:
Why should you apply?
- Top benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus program
- Some remote work possible after 90 days
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting the account manager(s) in handling all the accounting activities to include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger, account reconciliations and additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of a high school education with emphasis on business math, bookkeeping and accounting.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer and other general office equipment.
• Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency w/ Microsoft Office 365.
• Comfortable with accounting software or comfortable learning accounting software
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Works with confidential firm and personnel matters, requires ability to keep matters confidential.