Our client is a technology company in the field of Buy Now Pay Later. They are focused on reducing stress from daily purchases. They are trailblazing new technology that helps shoppers realize the full potential of their buying power, provides merchants with tools to sell easier and helps lenders open the door to fair financing for people from all walks of life.
As our client grows their company, the Activation Coordinator is critically important to the high functioning of their organization. The Activation Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating and managing client's onboarding/post sales process for new partners using their product. Activation Coordinator onboards new accounts from the moment they signed up with our client through the preparation for the launch, and throughout the first 30 days of the life of the account.
- Lead the onboarding process for the company’s top merchant partners.
- Assist the Account Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between our accounts and our Account Managers to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted timelines.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quick and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Experience / Skills Required:
- 3+ years experience in an office management capacity.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Salesforce.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.