Accounting Senior Financial Analyst
Billion dollar, international, luxury brand in the Valley is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant that will work closely with the Manager and Senior manager in Corporate Accounting. We are looking for a candidate who excels in a fast-paced job and can utilize strong leadership skills and financial acumen. This role will help to support key process improvement initiatives to increase the proficiency and efficiency of the corporate accounting team as well as, fostering relationships across departments to achieve department and company-wide business goals.
Fast-paced work environment with a focus on team, action. We offer great opportunities for promotion where our staff is rewarded for hard work, enthusiasm, initiative and sense of responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform regular, day-to-day accounting tasks
· Perform month-end and year-end close procedures such as reconciliations, journal entries, etc.
· Fully leverage capabilities of accounting software (accounting, payroll, reporting, etc.)
· Prepare group reconciliation/analysis in the following areas: loans, fixed asset, Cost analysis, Revenue, etc.
· Identify opportunities/vulnerabilities and offer practical, sustainable solutions for improved processes, controls and workflow
· Prepare timely monthly financials and other management reports
· Prepare Excel schedules that support balance sheet balances, month-end journal entries, etc.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of Month End Close/GL Accounting/Reporting Experience
- We are looking for someone with growth potential, demonstrating strength in the following areas:
- Advanced skills in Excel and ERP systems
- Month end close and reporting experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong understanding of concepts, techniques and standards in business analysis and accounting
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Detail oriented, with ability to organize, prioritize, and work well independently or with others
- Ability to work well under pressure, achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and to thrive under short deadlines.
- “Hands-on” orientation -- willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work done
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, OneStream a plus