Personal Injury Firm on Miracle Mile, LA looking for experienced Medical Records Clerk.
Our client is a recognized and leading Personal Injury Litigation Firm, located within the Miracle Mile district of Los Angles. They are renowned for protecting the rights of accident victims with a passionate aggressive approach, strong negotiation skills and unwavering dedication to their clients.
They are a resourceful, solution seeking, fast-paced, dynamic team that would welcome a resourceful Accounting Clerk professional to join the firm temporarily to cover for an LOA with the possibility of long term employment The ideal candidate is responsible for effectively managing accounting matters for the Controller.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Controller
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to the Controller
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-7 years of proven accounting experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Account Payable Clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Must be able to accommodate weekly work hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Must pass a background check. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.