Amazing technology company focused on reducing stress from daily purchases is seeking an Account Coordinator to join their growling team!
Our client is a technology company in the field of Buy Now Pay Later. They are focused on reducing stress from daily purchases. They are trailblazing new technology that helps shoppers realize the full potential of their buying power, provides merchants with tools to sell easier and helps lenders open the door to fair financing for people from all walks of life.
As our client grows their organization, they are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing individual to join the Account Management team. The Account Coordinator will join their fast-growing team and virtually manage the new accounts (small and medium business) across the United States. The Account Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating, training, and maintaining the relationships with their new accounts to promote maximum usage with their tool.
- Lead the post-sales process for new accounts
- Conduct engaging training sessions for new company accounts;
- Account management: operate, maintain, and execute the day-to-day activities associated with new and existing accounts;
- Review and analyze account performance and strategize on ways to improve;
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts to maximize their usage with the client's tool;
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet expectations and company goals;
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Outstanding communication and time management skills;
- Experience in leading and training teams;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to build relationships and engage the partner virtually;
- High efficiency and organizational skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce;
- Sales experience a plus;
- Background in the healthcare industry is a plus.