(Senior) Technical Project Manager
A global leading AI robotics company in stealth mode, is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager with full life-cycle product development and commercialization experience to join our team in Pasadena, CA. Duties of the Senior Product Manager include conducting market research, defining, and delivering products, and supporting the business development in accordance with the visions and strategies of our company. Must be comfortable and successful in a fast-paced dynamic environment, committed to quality work and possess great business acumen. Must possess a high degree of energy and initiative, able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- As an owner of one or several product(s), oversee and be responsible for all aspects of the functions within the product development.
- Conduct market research to determine customers’ core requirements.
- Perform competitor analysis to assess the competition and propose differentiation strategies.
- Work closely with global R&D teams, marketing teams, and sales teams to define the requirements and functionalities of our current and future products to meet expectations from the market. Provide insights and advice on direction of products.
- Communicate our vision and goals of existing and new products with key stakeholders and external customers.
- Have a great track of record of successfully introducing well-received products to the market. Capable of handling the product design process from concept sketches to mass production and commercialization.
- Work with R&D team leaders to develop metrics to assess the success of products, define key features, and define necessary enhancements.
- Ensure the successful delivery of our new products to market by defining clean and clear product requirements and manage the daily operations of the product development.
- Develop time-integrated plans with R&D, quality, sales, advertising, public relations, and manufacturing teams.
- Influence team members using in-depth expertise and strong objective quantitative analysis.
- Deliver the operating plan of the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Domestic and international travels required.
- Other duties as may be required from time to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in one of the fields, including Robotics, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, etc. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal/communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks. Attention to details and follow-ups.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, agile, flexible, independent, and results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Willing to work at different business locations when necessary.
- Legal authorization to work in U.S is required.