Warehouse Funder (Mortgage)
Los Angeles, CA
Category : Financial Services
Location/City : CA - Los Angeles
Job Type : Contract to Perm
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per hour (USD Contract to Perm)
Recruiter Name : Sean Pennel
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Update WLFS system with daily collateral updates.
- Inform collateral custodian of daily warehouse transactions (funding, payoff, shipping, etc.).
- Process new loan warehouse funding request by validating data against supporting documents.
- Communicate with warehouse clients by responding to inquiries via phone call and email.
- Perform daily warehouse payoff process by validating incoming wire to purchase advice.
- Generate the warehouse end of day report and email to management team.
- Help with warehouse reporting functions.
- Two years college education in business related field or equivalent knowledge.
- Three to five years experience in residential lending field preferred.
- Proficiency in State and Federal regulatory requirements in a multi-state residential lending environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a willingness to adapt to change as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively work with department team members and other stakeholders.
Computer/Systems Knowledge Requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook: Advanced
- Microsoft Word: Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Basic
- Encompass: Intermediate
- DocMagic: Basic