Date Created : 8/22/2019 3:57:05 PM
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Woodland Hills
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 120000.00 - 140000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Natasha Kissler
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Identify and understand business needs during requirements gathering to effectively design, develop, test, and deploy reports or applications.
- Stress test and optimize the system for efficiency in a distributed database.
- Analyze internal processes and make recommendations for automated workflow processes with eventual implementation.
- Propose technical solutions, new application design, process flows.
- Build custom data imports as required.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve SQL database issues.
- Implement and test software/server upgrades as needed to gain better functionality.
- Propose and implement database architectural changes to make database infrastructure highly scalable and optimized.
- Demonstrate SQL best practices in regards to security and privacy as well as design.
- Create SQL views, Common Table Expressions (CTEs) and stored procedures to combine/aggregate data needed for reporting purposes.
- Performs problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques.
- Develop and foster a team atmosphere that exhibits teamwork within the department and with other departments and clients.
- Be responsive and timely with ad-hoc data requests.
- Take on technical leadership responsibilities of database projects across various teams in the organization.
- Be an engaged and productive member of the development team, willing to work across roles and provide full support to software and products as needed.
- Mentor junior team members as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as required by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- SSIS: 5+ experience
- Transact SQL: 5+ experience
- SQL database administration
- C#, VB application development experience
- Expert level experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 Enterprise Edition
- Expert level knowledge of designing, constructing, administering and maintaining data warehouses
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or relevant degree is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and get things done
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Motivated to share knowledge in a team environment
- Strong skills in performance turning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Healthcare industry experience helpful
- Experience with data warehouses highly desirable
- Self-directed and able to prioritize own workload
- EZ-CAP knowledge a plus
What makes this a great place to work:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development
- Supportive Company Culture
- Continuing Education Support