Software Engineer (Backend Engineer)
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Glendale
Job Type : Contract
Salary Range : 80.00 - 80.00 per hour (Contract)
Recruiter Name : Denise Coffaro
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer (Senior Server Side / Backend Engineer )
W2 Contract 18month @ $80hour (~$153,000.00 /year)+benefits
Fast-moving group tasked with delivering cross-platform integrated experiences that will define the interactions of children and families online and change the way our customers experience our digital and physical assets. Our group enjoys a high level of autonomy and exposure to all levels of the organization. We are consumer-obsessed and always strive to deliver the best experience for our users while driving the most value.
- Partner with Product Managers and Designers to develop Server Side applications focusing on eCommerce experiences.
- Collaborate with mobile developers to deliver experiences that delight our guests.
- Resolve defects, support testing effort, and deploy production code on a frequent basis.
- Be a technical pillar for the engineering team through collaboration and mentorship of other engineers.
- Analyze the technical feasibility of product features and help to guide feature development and roadmap from a technical perspective.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years of full software development lifecycle experience
- 3+ years of Server Side / Backend End engineering experience including taking a product from inception through multiple release cycles.
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development experience.
- Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Batch.
- Experience designing and developing Server Side applications running on Linux / Java / Node.js .
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) for authoring and management of content.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience designing RESTful API's and implementing such APIs within a security framework such as OAuth
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues in mobile applications.
- Strong experience with optimization and analysis of existing Server Side applications, including profiling and memory leak detection.
- Experience with eCommerce applications and environments is a must.
Preferred Qualification s:
- Experience building use case driven software with Agile Software Development and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Google App Engine in a Java / Python production environment.
- Expertise building Spring Framework applications.
BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience required Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Data Objects