Senior UI/UX Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Category : Import/Export
Location/City : CA - Los Angeles
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Sean Pennel
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve features and bring new concepts to life.
- Translate complex user/business goals into simple, beautiful and user-friendly solutions.
- Engage UX best practices, help define internal processes, and evangelize UX and Design thinking throughout the organization.
- Create customer flow-charts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes with InVision that represent final products or layouts.
- Create intuitive interfaces that optimize user interaction and experience, based on data.
- Help define success metrics for product improvements
- Help develop style guide along with a digital asset library to support our Design System Manager.
- Stay abreast of competitor products, latest UX trends and best practices.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Interview customers for UX research purposes.
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions using appropriate tools like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, screen specs, personas, scenarios, storyboards and task flows.
- Organize and plan user research, including conducting usability testing with mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with UX Design team on methodology, individual feature designs, internal tools and libraries.
- 5+ years experience designing for multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, Product Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of recent work and/or case studies.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite)
- Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously and work well in a deadline driven environment.
- Highly skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent listener, effective communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Design experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision