Senior Software Engineer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Burbank
Job Type : Contract
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per hour (Contract)
Recruiter Name : Selva Chandran
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and unit test complex software solutions.
- Partner with Product Development and project team to analyze business requirements, understand business goals, define project roadmaps, and define use-cases to deliver technical solutions.
- Follow coding guidelines and best practices when coding a solution and assist in continually improving the guidelines.
- Implement new functionality in the UI and backend, including state management, database access, integration through Web Services, etc.
- Perform performance tuning, improvement, balancing, automation
- Assist QA team in understanding the requirements and review test scripts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Provide required implementation, configuration, and deployment documentation.
- Troubleshoot production problems and work on their resolution.
- Write technical documentation.
- Follow agile practices.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in the following things:
- NodeJS, Koa/Express, Mocha/Chai/Jest,MaterialUI
Basic Qualifications :
- Very passionate about coding
Preferred Qualifications :
- Using Docker for deployment
- Experience with MongoDB
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- 3+ years of applicable experience