Senior Manager Technical Support
Culver City, CA
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Culver City
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 125000.00 - 140000.00 per hour (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Sean Pennel
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager of Technical Support who can provide strategic direction and direct management of Los Angeles and Indianapolis based technical support teams. You will build relationships across the organization to drive cross functional influence, specifically with sales, product management and engineering. Our ideal candidate loves customers as much as they love technology.
What you ll do & more...
- Manage and lead a growing technical support team in multiple locations and take ownership of escalated issues as appropriate.
- Plan for future organizational scaling for a 24/7/365 environment with international coverage.
- Filter and identify recurring issues to proactively prioritize fixes.
- Establish a communication channel with Resellers, Admins, and End Customers
- Craft emergency response services
- Hiring, training, and mentoring of technical support team
- Establish best practices with the entire team.
- Work with Sales and Engineering to build and improve customer feedback loops
- Focus on continuous improvement.
What skills and experience do you bring?
- 5+ years of direct line-management experience in a multi-medium (email, chat, phone, etc.) client/partner services environment
- Management Experience in the physical security (access control, video, fire) manufacturer or systems integration space a big plus
- Management of a technical support team (ideally locally and remotely)
- Support of clients/partners nationwide and internationally
- Proficiency in Zendesk and Salesforce
- Strong organization and administration skills.
- Professional, friendly and positive disposition.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.