Senior Business Analyst(Revenue Accounting)
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Burbank
Job Type : Contract
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per hour (Contract)
Recruiter Name : Selva Chandran
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will identify and assess potential forward-thinking solutions for both technical and business feasibility. The successful candidate will have used proven analysis processes to ensure a stable and predictable operating environment for the user community, which includes proper problem identification, timely escalation and resolution, and thorough testing of software changes.
- Responsible for delivering global business requirements that drives technical solutions
- Develops business analysis deliverables, including but not limited to workflows and process models, business requirements, use cases, and business rules
- Analyzes system integration functional requirements.
- Creates and/or supports the development of work plans for large to moderate projects
- Creates and/or supports Quality Assurance testing of solutions
- Leads User Acceptance Testing
- Develops requirements and testing specifications for moderate to complex system enhancements.
- Supervises specification review with business, technical, and training staff.
- Drives and manages implementation of projects, estimating service needs for large, complex fixes/enhancements.
- Drives analysis needs to resolve day-to-day production issues
- 7+ years in business systems analysis with at least 3-4 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures, including UI design, business rules layer, and basic data architecture
- Proven track record in basic SQL skills
- Strong working knowledge of all Licensing Revenue accounting functions including royalty statement processing and analysis, and cash management for assigned North America licensee population
- Proven partnership with Contract Administration and Finance counterparts to ensure proper application of revenue recognition policies and practices, perform analysis and make recommendations on complex issues
- Understanding of quarter-end close deliverables and reconciliations
- Experience with Financial (Revenue Accounting, Forecasting, SAP) systems
- Ability to identify risks throughout the project and providing mitigation strategy
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential with both internal and external resources
- Experience working in the media/entertainment company is desirable
- Tools Demonstrated proficiency in the below will be highly regarded:
- Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Rational Suite
- Web Browsers Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox