Category : Accounting/BM
Location/City : CA - Encino
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 0.00 - 0.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Lisa Knupp
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: To prepare and review tax returns and client financial packages by performing the
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and review business and individual income tax returns.
- Prepare and review tax projections and quarterly estimates using BNA.
- Prepare and review client meeting packages.
- Review and correct financial statements.
- Correspond with government agencies relating to client tax notifications received.
- Identify and research tax issues applicable to client transactions.
- Approve Datafaction Imaging client checks.
- Work closely with bookkeeping staff on transactional results.
- Help Team Lead supervise and mentor staff.
- Contribute to deadline calendar planning for client team umbrella.
- Attend CPE and in-house tax workshops.
- If applicable, supervise, mentor and manage staff, be on-site to answer questions,train and review performance.
- Work extended hours as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent Command of English
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Problem Solving Skills
- BNA Income Tax Projection
- Understanding of Generally Accepted
- Accounting Principles
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Entity Income Taxation
- Individual Income Taxation
- Tax Research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Windows
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, Accounting (3.0 GPA or better)
- Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent