Thousand Oaks, CA
Category : Accounting/Audit
Location/City : CA - Thousand Oaks
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 60000.00 - 80000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Lisa Knupp
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Manages the company Project Portfolio in conjunction with the Management Team, supporting and facilitating project "go / no-go" decision making and on-going project delivery monitoring. Trains, advises and supports individual Project Managers following the company project management processes to ensure successful delivery of agreed projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage Project Portfolio, present status at each weekly Management Meeting.
- Provide advice / recommendations to Management Team on value, complexity, dependencies, conflicts between projects to stack rank and sequence all projects.
- Advise and support Project Managers during initiation of projects and ensure appropriate cross-functional collaborative planning results in complete Project Brief ready for Management Team approval.
- Develop and implement project benefits review process to track and manage project business case results.
- Perform Project Manager role as necessary in assigned projects (cross-functional, focused on Operations / Finance).
- All other duties as assigned.
- MBA, focus on finance or operations preferred.
- 3+ years working experience with strong operations, finance or project management role.
- Above average data analysis skills. Advanced Excel required, SQL or similar relational database experience a plus.
- Willing to develop into functional leadership role in 3 5 years.
Business insight, Nimble learning, Manages ambiguity, Collaborates, Drives results, Plans and aligns