Lead Principal iOS Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Los Angeles
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 130000.00 - 160000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Sean Pennel
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary responsibilities will include designing, developing, implementing, testing, maintaining and defining best practices related to iOS development and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs and define new features.
- Write clean and effective code.
- Work with backend team to improve Application Programming Interface.
- Developing, designing and implementing new features of an existing iOS app.
- Influencing technical design decisions and adding good insight to mobile strategy.
- At least 5 years of experience with iOS development.
- Expertise in Swift.
- Strong experience with UI and Unit Tests.
- Experience with caching and data sync strategies.
- Understanding of Apple Push Notifications.
- Continuous integration and build deployment.
- Exposure to writing daemons or system processes.
- Authoring APIs used by other parties.
- Leveraging machine learning technologies.
- Understanding of inter-process communication.
- Good communications skills and collaboration abilities.
- Commitment to customer experience and product quality.