Information Security Manager
West Los Angeles, CA
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - West Los Angeles
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 140000.00 - 160000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Sean Pennel
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
The objective of this position is to manage internal information technology and information security efforts for the company and all employee/internal systems. This is both a hands-on position and high level design/implementation position with room for growth and advancement within the organization.
Includes managing existing systems for a growing organization of 80+ employees, as well as leading the discovery and testing of new systems for internal growth and efficient management.
- Managing Information technology functions which include systems support, system provisioning, internal network/firewall management, backup management, security software implementation, security scanning, security audits, pen testing, remote monitoring and management, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network scanning tools, and other systems to maintain the company s security posture.
- Maintain and implement safeguards to ensure continued compliance with privacy and security compliances (SOC2, GDPR, CPAA, etc.), as well as assist with new security/privacy compliance initiatives.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory footprint in the organization asset tracking and implement proper inventory management systems.
- Review, budget, and plan for IT related costs and expenditures.
- 7+ years of IT/InfoSec related experience.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
- Experience with compliance frameworks.
- Broad, current knowledge of IT and cybersecurity domains, technologies, and vendor capabilities.