Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Calabasas
Job Type : Contract
Salary Range : 20.00 - 25.00 per year (Contract)
Recruiter Name : Justin Allen
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand data table structures and joins to be able to extract meaningful data.
- Monitor discrepancies between different data sources to ensure consistent mapping between tables and improve data cleansing process.
- Develop best practices to improve process/workflow and data governance (maintaining data integrity and meta data). Leverage knowledge of statistics, data structures and programing to extract and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Utilize statistical programming languages like R and data visualization BI tools like Microsoft Power BI to develop and maintain custom reporting templates, pull ad hoc data requests and articulate findings to internal teams.
- Provide analytics support to internal team members allowing them to make informed decisions backed by quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Craft easy-to-consume narratives and actionable insights from complex concepts using data visualization and presentation skills.
- Review current reports and data being utilized by different teams and develop automated interactive reports.
- Document processes to help create training materials BI tools and drive efficiencies related to data governance.
- Strong interest in developing your career in data analytics. Comfortable with programming and ability to learn business intelligence software packages like Microsoft PowerBi.
- Experience with Data Analysis tools (R, Python, DAX), Microsoft PowerBi is not required but a plus. Intellectual curiosity to enjoy problem solving and ask the right questions to arrive at an insight.
- Capable of working with large amounts of data to support or refute a hypothesis.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to work well without constant direction.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working on multiple projects and have an ability to prioritize with minimum guidance.
Required Education and Experience:
2 years work experience in data analytics, or BA/BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.