Category : Accounting/Audit
Location/City : CA - Torrance
Job Type : Full Time Active
Salary Range : 75000.00 - 95000.00 per year (Full Time Active)
Recruiter Name : Lisa Knupp
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Audit Senior needed for a prestigious, growing public accounting firm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. Our firm, ranked in the top 40 CPA firms, offers audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
The firm offers its team members an opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, a flexible, professional atmosphere, excellent on-the-job training, formal continuing professional education, cutting-edge technology, and diverse work assignments.
We are seeking professionals who work hard, take good care of their clients, and have fun.
We are currently seeking an Audit Senior
Summary: Responsibilities will include being the in-charge accountant for compilation, review, audit and other accounting and auditing engagements.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Passing score on at least 2 parts of the CPA exam
- Technical knowledge and research capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with clients
- Strong organization and analytical skills
Duties will include:
- Performing all aspects of accounting and auditing engagements including planning, fieldwork (some travel),
reporting and wrap-up
- Supervision and training of professional associates
- Maintain day-to-day client relationships and deliver superior client service
- Work closely with mangers and associates to meet client expectations
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
In addition to being a great firm, salaries and benefits are very competitive, as well as offering flexible work schedules to ensure a balanced quality of life. The firm is dedicated to maintaining a culture that fosters a challenging work environment and professional and personal growth through camaraderie and team-building.