Los Angeles, CA
Category : Accounting/BM
Location/City : CA - Los Angeles
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 65000.00 - 75000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Lisa Knupp
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Department Administrative Assistant
This Los Angeles based CPA, Tax, Accounting, and Business Management firm is looking for an individual to join the Business Management team.
- We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who has an interest in pursuing a career in Business Management and Accounting.
- We are looking for candidates who are eager, enthusiastic, who understand the importance of client service, and who are eager to contribute to the firm's and our CLIENTS' continued success.
- Candidates must have strong and proven communication skills, and be outgoing and personable, as this position requires superior customer services.
- In this fast-paced environment, candidates must be: professional, hard working, focused, detail-oriented, well-organized, ability to multitask, and meticulous.
- General responsibilities include: supporting department managers and business managers by researching, making calls, reviewing documents, filing, sending emails, liaison with client banks and assist with maintaining their accounts.
- Candidate will also be responsible for health insurance filing and maintenance, and be a liaison with all insurance companies.
- This position requires extensive communications, research, and analysis with vendors and high profile clients.
- Must have strong telecommunication office and computer skills, take initiative, and have excellent follow through.
- In this position you will be thrown a variety of tasks, depending on the needs at the time. Therefore, you need to be open minded, enthusiastic, and willing to do whatever is asked of you.
- Candidates must have administrative experience and/or a general Business degree preferred.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, EXCEL and WORD. Datafaction and/or QuickBooks would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on client service is required.
There is a competitive compensation and benefits package. The benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, basic life and accidental insurance, corporate gym membership rates, as well as commuter benefits.
There are also additional learning tools and courses to promote personal growth and professional advancement.