Category : Accounting/BM
Location/City : CA - Encino
Job Type : Full-time / Perm
Salary Range : 75000.00 - 85000.00 per year (Full-time / Perm)
Recruiter Name : Lisa Knupp
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Interface with client(s) on a daily basis.
- Supervise, mentor and manage bookkeeping staff, be on-site to answerquestions, train and review performance.
- Book investment statements.
- Book client payroll.
- Act as approver in Datafaction workflow.
- Review monthly and semi- annual General Ledger/Trial Balances.
- Onboarding new client inclusive of recording opening Trial Balance as journal entryand reconciling bank statements.
- Record purchase and refinance of client residence in Datafaction.
- Record purchase of client automobiles in Datafaction.
- Maintain cash flow and reporting requests for clients.
- Provide back-up coverage for the Account Managers as needed.
- Process Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts when bookkeeper is out.
- Coordinate and complete client loan applications and give to senior accountant forfinal review.
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure clean and accurate books.
- Create commission reconciliation schedules for non-touring clients.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent Command of English
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Word
- Interpersonal skills
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or college preferred
- 5 years or more Datafaction experience