Woodland Hills, CA
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Woodland Hills
Job Type : Contract
Salary Range : 38.00 - 40.00 per hour (Contract)
Recruiter Name : Justin Allen
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and develop software applications of high quality; following good software development practices.
- Design and develop web and Win-From applications with emphasis on security, performance, scalability and quality.
- Write, test, and deliver high quality software and documentation.
- Develop business logic and services in C# and Angular using design patterns.
- Design, build, and create MS-SQL databases including tables, stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
- Work with program management, technical writers, business analysts, and the IT teams.
- Collaborate on internal projects relative to new company-wide application initiatives or requirements.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in a related field (computer science, information systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of formal .NET development in C#
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs and Windows services
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software engineering foundations
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less/Sass, TypeScript
- Strong experience with developing MS-SQL objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.)
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility, cross-browser, and web standards.